Monday, July 28, 2014

Chido Obidiegwu Turns 50.



Chido Obidiegwu, Master event compere extraordinaire and Special Assistant on Events to Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state turns 50 on Thursday, July 31,2014.
This is wishing him a happy birthday and every best wishes. I spoke to Chido last night in Awka,Anambra state in the company of Uche Nworah, MD/CEO of Anambra Broadcasting Service and Emeka Ozumba, Special Assistant to Anambra state governor on media.
They sounded so upbeat and positive about the changing socio-economic landscape in Anambra state especially in the area of security. According to them, the governor's special security initiative 'operation kpochapu' has succeeded in chasing away kidnappers and armed robbers in the state.
They were relaxing at a 'point and kill' joint when i spoke them and invited me to visit Awka when next I am in Nigeria to see for myself. I will take them up on their promise. I will like to experience what the 'Willie is working' thing is all about.

50 is the new 20 oooh,this man fine ooooh.

Happy Birthday in advance Sir.

No comments: